Admission Procedure / Applying to ANRP
The admissions policy for the institution is guided by the AP State Govt., rules.
Category – A: 70% of the admissions are made by the State Govt. based on the EAMCET ranks for B.Pharmacy, based on the GPAT ranks and PGCET ranks for M.Pharmacy.
Category – B: 30% of the admissions are made by the management as per rules.
The students who are interested in Category – A seats should write EAMCET/ GPAT and PGCET exam and opt the college in the web counselling conducted by APSCHE.
Those who are interested in Category – B seats should approach college office or corporate office for application and other details.
Tuition Fee & Scholarships
The tuition fee will be decided by the State Govt. and the details are given below
- The scholarships / tuition fee for SC & ST students will be reimbursed for those students whose parental income should be less than 2 lakhs per annum.
- The scholarships / tuition fee for BC, EBC & Minority students will be reimbursed for those students whose parental income should be less than 1 lakh per annum.
- All scholarship applications should make an application to the respective Departments through Head of the institution by submitting Community Certificate, Income certificate and other required certificates.
- PG Students: Those who qualify GPAT are not eligible for State Govt. Scholarships. They get their fellowship from AICTE only.
- PG Students: Those who qualify PGCET are eligible for State Govt. reimbursement.
Note: All scholarships holders should maintain a minimum of 75% of attendance throughout their studies.